Tennis - ATP - Australian Open, Melbourne, Australia
Rules that apply to betting on this sport:
- If a player withdraws from the match, the player who advances to the next round is considered to be the winner. But if less than one set is played and the match is stopped (injury or refusal of one of the participants), all the bets are cancelled (paid out with a coefficient of 1.0). Exception to this rule are bets, outcome of which can be identified by considering the amount of games/sets, played till the match is stopped. Example: "Outcome of game X set Y", "In sets - best of 3" and so on.
- If one of the players withdraws from the match, set bets shall be calculated based on the score at the moment
Example 1: the bet on the score according to sets “2-0”.
The score in the match 1-1, one of the players is refusing to continue the match. The bet on that result is considered lost.
Example 2: the bet on the score according to sets “2-1”.
The score in the match 1-1, one of the players is refusing to continue the match. The bet on that result is returned (payed out with a coefficient 1).
- Set bets are considered as winning if the match has been played in full. If a match has been stopped for one of the above reasons, such bets will be cancelled.
- If a match is suspended due to adverse weather conditions, darkness, and so forth, bets will remain pending until the match is finished. Suspension of match shall not result in bet cancellation even if the match is played up on the next day.
- If one of the players withdraws from the match, game betting totals shall be calculated based on the number of
games played by the moment of cession.
Example: Under 17.5 games
Case 1: 15 games played. Bets on this outcome are returned at 1:1.
Case 2: 19 games played. Bets on this outcome will be lost.
- Where applicable in accordance with tournament rules, tie-breaks or "Match tie-breaks" (tie-breaks in the meeting) count as one "game" (game)
Hint. You need to be logged in to bet. If you have no player account, please take a moment to register.
To bet on additional markets (other than 1X2), click on the cell with an arrow at the end of the event you are interested in. If there are no additional markets for the event, then the cell will not be displayed.